These days meetings and events may need to look a little different, and we are here to be your partner in providing virtual solutions.
- Providing recommendations for a virtual event platform for the meeting to be streamed via webcast, either fully or partially.
- Working with our A/V provider to ensure the appropriate bandwidth is secured to preserve video and audio quality for the online audience.
- Utilizing a virtual event platform for all sessions to create an engaging, measurable, and secure experience for all online attendees.
- Creating a branded, user-friendly interface to allow your audience to easily navigate within the environment and designed to promote social interaction and collaboration.
- Ensuring the chosen platform features: high-quality video and audio streams, presentation panel to show slides alongside video stream, attendee chat, Q&A, downloadable handouts, and more
- Offering full support for presenters and other keynote speakers, whether they are presenting from their home, office, or a remote studio location.
Our webcast services include:
- Platform license, customization and management
- Platform training and rehearsals with clients point(s) of contact and presenters
- Train and liaise with a moderator or emcee to integrate Q&A from the virtual audience with the live presentation
- Providing each presenter with a virtual presentation kit, including high-quality webcam, external lighting device, and a branded backdrop
- Performing pre-event configuration, testing and quality checks within the platform
- Liaising with presenters on the day of event to perform all system and audio/video tests
- Troubleshooting webcam, microphone or technical issues in a timely, client-focused manner
- Support throughout the virtual event
- Provide recorded content and web analytics to client post-event